Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

year of piggies! oinkies!

yay! my favourite month of all twelve months!!!!

why? Chinese new year is approaching but chinese new year's songs are fucking annoying especially cute girls or teenagers in their super thick make up trying to look 'cool'! Cool, my head la! They looked like ah-soh instead of cute that the producers wanna them to be. O yah, get a new make up artist and learn new moves man! Stop doing the si beh annoying flower thing and same moves I had seen since 1990-ish!

What I like about chinse new year?

1. An excuse to gamble.
Cho tai di, Blackjack, Mahjong, Ang Tiam...! Shiok man! Howver lagi shiok if win full full! The only times that I can gamble in front of my parents. Other than that, no way ho say! Go Crown oso nag like ah bu ka zheng!

2. Family gathering
Enough said! Haiyah incase those who dont understand... more relatives = more ang pao!
Hahahaha! Thats partly of my reason laaaaaaa!

3. An excuse to buy new clothes.
Poor parents, happy teenagers like me! Too bad, it is a tradition to buy new clothes for Chinese New Year! Parents cant scold you oneee!

4. Parents dont scold you as much as before
There was peace in the house and my mind during the first fifteenth days of chinese new year when the nagging was put aside. But beware, on the sixteenth day, my mum's mouth could be like a machine gun!

5. Food
Mummy makes the effort to cook delicious food and her food is better than the restaurant, i guarantee you that....! =D this is how i maintain my big pomeloeeee-ass!

today is the chinese new year eve. Most probably having dinner at the Mings. Dinner in less than an hour yet, I havent prepare yet. Most probably that I will get scolded by my mom and dad for being so loh-soh. But love them anyway whether I get angpow or not but I will love them more if they give angpow mega big tomoro. HAHAH. I wishhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

will update after dinner. bathing timeee! =D
chikabom liveRs
happy chinese new year everyone!
wish your pig year will be filled with happiness, wealth, health and one hot guy to drool!!!!!
onkiesssssss*

No comments:

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies