Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

lazy moe

someone
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
slap my ass.
as
i have been so lazy and sleepy today.
no mood to study.
I SHALL STUDY I SHALL STUDY I SHALL STUDY
after i finish playing sims 2
edit :::
3 hours had passed by and managed to finish the minor assignment for design communication, finding pictures for history and redo my architectural design.
but i still got many many things to do like :
*paraphrase my history report
* start to draw the details of federation square
*designing a shelther in a arena/stadium for architectural design
which I have no idea but i need to do it cos it is due this wednesday
*think of how to "glue" the bits of wood and aluminium foil without GLUE!
* read an article and summarise! damn!
two words : shitos doritos!
except doritos tastes good
chikaboma liva

1 comment:

Al said...

ass-slapers for hire.

$5 bucks per 30 minutes.

a free 10 minute preview is available.

contact 1800-slapthathotass-669

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies