Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

seriously, mua dont miss ya

eh i mean my blog la.

dont assume things....

like i hate u or something

or my boyfriend dump me

or.....

as i prefer, my boyfriend was a big-time jerk.

sorry for erm.... digressing.

my mind was utterly tired and fcuked-up

due to endless 3rd rock from the sun

and a "N" portfolio. hooray

honestly, i wasnt expecting a "N"

since i put so much effort in it like analysing and stuffs

and now my mark is range between 0 to 12.5

and i got so much pressure in passing my history.

i cant tell my parents that i failed my assignment

and i cant fail any of my subjects

if not, my mom would go to all great lengths

just to kill me.

=(

Namo Amitofo and Namo Kuan Yin Pu Sa ,
I, Cheah Siew Chien, desperately need to pass all my papers
architectural design, design comm and construction design,
me no worries. ( but please still bless them!)
only, history - please let me score at least H3 and above,
to replace the marks that i had lost in my portfolio.
Please bless my studies and shine your radiant light on me,
So, I would have a safe and smooth journey for my exam and semester in the near future.
Also, please bless me with good memory skills, drawing skills, commonsense skills, analysing skills. Please let me acquire everything I need to know for my exam!
Thank you!

Yes, this may sound silly but this is what made me motivated in my studies since i was in primary.
Because I believe that by faith, the Buddhas and Bodhistavva( spelling?/) would help you in what you ask for.
As a result, because you believe in it, eventually, you will preform of what you had expected in life.

This has been a ritual since I was in primary until now.
Before every paper in exam, I would have a quick prayer to bless me and my paper.
As a result, I achieved quite a good mark for it.
Even I got straight A's ( ahem*) for it.

then in my secondary years, a group of my buddhist friends and I would go to the temple at bandar before our exams just to pray.

sweet sweet memories.

o yah...!

i am officially the queen of spoiling things.

e.g. my camera

e.g. my phone

e.g. my ipod

all of them are so precious to me yet, i still cant take care of them well.

luckily they are not my babies

and i mean it literally

or i would be the mother from ikea

BOOHOO!

ok study timeee!

gambateee everyonee!

something enough to motivate for lazeee people like you and me =)

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

[A:] No no limits, we'll reach for the sky!
No valley to deep, no mountain to high
No no limits, won't give up the fight
We do what we want and we do it with pride

-the rest of the lyrics supa nonsense ehh

chikabomaX

1 comment:

Rahimy said...

Gambatee siew chien!
don't u give up! I'm sure u'll do fine in yr exam!

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies