editor's note : this is strictly my opinion and what i had stand for. i dun care if u call me immature, sexist, racist, feminist, judgemental or whatever. Women are not sexual toys and supposed not to be degraded in a male-dominated society. just listen to me!
few days ago, i had a debate with a guy about indian men. yes, you heard me rik... indian men.
who would waste time over a silly topic especially during exam time where we were supposed to be studying. Anyway I feel it was unfair for me to be labelled as "racist" because i said that indian men were perverts. Ok... that was a generalisation but MAJORITY OF THEM ARE PERVERTS OK!
if he doesnt think indians are not perverts, i can safely assume that he doesnt posessed a vagina and a pairs of big boobs. Harsh, yes but it is a fact. This is because he never experienced being a girl with horny men staring at the big boobs and trying to get him into the pants.
Before I continued, I know men irrespective the countries they come from do have perverts but there IS a difference. For example, Australia where porn and playboy are legal, you dont see men whistling and staring at you (yes, occasionally) while walking down the street but if you are walking at the street in Brunei, there were countless whistles being thrown at you and honking as if they had never seen a girl before. As we all know, Brunei is a Muslim country where pre-marital sex is perceived as a great sin to Allah. So, therefore, I can conclude that there was a relationship between a man and repression of sex.
Well, I bet most men may argue that God had given him a pair of eyes and therefore, he should put into full use of seeing anything beautiful. True, I do look at cute guys sometimes but I do not stare at their penis ( since they do not have boobs ) for a long time which invaded the privacy of the victim and made her feeling being watched and uncomfortable. Of course, Indian men doesnt stop there but they will raised out their itchy hands to poke, pinch, touch or molest a girl's butt and boobs go google or click on the link) at the bottom of this post. Mission accomplished and his brother could go back to its original position!
*clap clap clap*
However, for once, the stupid asian culture where women ( doesnt matter if you are from Japan, China, India, Iraq, Brunei or wtv country in Asia ) are supposed to be docile, respectful to men, obedient and trying the best not to bring shame into their family, did NOTHING and let the perverts to get away and continued its actions to the next victim. I think this is why men are not afraid of conducting such sleazy actions. Btw, I am a classic example of this!
My chemistry teacher, Mr. VERMONT GREY ( wish got his picture) , is good example of a Bangla pervert. He slapped my hips twice.... near my butt which left me shocked but i decided to do nothing about it cos i assumed no one will do anything. And and, he loved to put his hand around girls' back, shoulders and rumour had him running his hand on a girl's back in tuition. He had moved to St. George's School already and I dont know why that school would choose one stupid teacher to ruin its' reputation.
p.s. and my friend, dont say i am a racist and judgemental. you told me that you hate indians too. and girls should not go to university and stay at home and get married.... thats sexist and discrimination against women! :D
PSS : check this out : http://blanknoiseproject.blogspot.com/
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so sorry that u had bad experiences with indian men (or men generally) but I still can't believe that you OVER GENERALISE evry indian on planet earth. You have no rights whatsoever to call them names, label them perverts or and even so u give those examples..u have NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ALL OF THEM LIKE THAT. I'm sorry that u feel so and I know I can't change ur mind bout what u think of them but u r now truly a racist now!
Don't let a few incidences to cloud ur judgement la schien.I'll hook u up with an decent guy one day! :)
fuck u la!
Wow...I was just browsing around and somehow ran into this post on your blog. I know right off the bat you are unintelligent and ignorant. The examples you give aren't even friggin INDIAN people. Bengali isn't Indian. BRUNEI isn't fucking India. I've never even seen Indian perverts. I'd assume most of the "Indian perverts" come from the poor population and are highly uncultured. And since there are quite a few poor people...you get the idea. But I'm sure most emigrated Indians aren't like so.... I'm always around Asians and they act pretty damn perverted but I'm not retarded enough to think all Asians are like that... Man, it sucks finding things like this.
PPPFFT! Based on your comment, you are a coward, idiot and welll, if you find it offensive, then dont read it! NOBODY ASK YOU TO READ IT SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN? AND BEFORE YOU GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, I AM TALKING ABOUT A RACE, INDIANS FROM VARIOUS PARTS OF THE WORLD. NOT INDIA'S INDIANS!
AND FUCK, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN MOLESTED RIGHT! SO WHO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE MY LIFE? U IGNORANT COWARD! DO FUCKING MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ATTACK SOMEONE, DIMWIT!
Post a Comment