Its 320am in melbourne right now and this sucks. I am supposed to be asleep by 12am because I want to have a strict regime - wake up by 8 and sleep by 12 . It is just the third day of uni and it had already failed. so blehs! many blehs!
and i hate my 'h' of the keyboard. it refused to appear on the screen and i had to "exert" more force ( waaa. i couldnt believe but i sounded like a nerd. haha) on the h for it to appear. so yeah.
I was nervous yet excited for uni to get started, partly because I am looking forward to challenge myself to make something out of the world/creative etc yet i know the workload is super crazy. Crazy as in no mercy. They will just give you a deadline and expects you to finish by then. Hope that my Architectural Design tutor is Ooi ( with lots of shits and fucks ), my friends and I will be in the same class and lastly, no nerds in my class.
Nerds are just generally bad ok. Fullstop.
This year, I decided that life is too short. Therefore, I had decided to devote some of my time to a leadership program ( hopefully I will be chosen!) and a talk held by the Construction Tech lecturer. Frankly, I reckon that it is a great program because it will help to establish networks especially with famous architects from Melbourne. And i bet i will just learn a great deal of things which will be super helpful later on. I just hope that my time management skills will be improve as my last year time management is soo bad that I will pull a all-nighter whenever there was a deadline. That means I have to really, really to prioritizes my time.
O wait. Leona Lewis ' image is so disturbing. She looks like as if she is having an orgasm. So wtf?/
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment