shit. i think i like a guy from my class. i never took notice of this guy until we started to talk which is like week 4 of class. But that was a simple convo about how concrete produce carbon dioxide and that was it. Then, i was assigned as a group leader and he was in my group so yeah.
I have no idea what I had done but since the first time we sat together, he was already so flirtatious like winking at me but not saying anything and then he did some stuffs which i think is to grab my attention. But butttt, I have no intention in liking this type of people who wants attention without being ur friend first.
But usually being friends doesnt work.
Then he even clapped after my presentation and super compliment my work.
Last night and yes i have a class at night, he came over to chit chat but one thing i feel that he doesnt make eye contact much. Mimi thinks it is normal when somebody is interested in somebody. And he talks to Roselyn more than me.
And thats how i realize i have started to like him as I am jealous over it. SHITS!!!!!!
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment