Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30 July 08

Today's tute is very interesting because we get to draw different things this time instead of the usual scenery, buildings and stuff. However, my hand was so tired in the end that I couldnt really bend my second finger. Alrighty, thats a huge exaggeration but it is some intense exercise using your mind to think how to draw and ur hand to draw. The assignment is to draw the bone and muscle structure and the mechanism which was drawn by Leonardo DaVinci.

My eyes almost popped out when i saw the drawings.

btw, my drawings are not the perfectictooo but I was kinda happy with the result as I thought it will be some kindergarten kid's drawing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

something i found it very funny.... spot "touth" lol

donex

No comments:

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies