1.Just came back from the Yarra Valley and Dookie Campus. Yes, there is wine tasting at every winery.... shiraz reserve from the rochford winery is the best and no, i didnt get drunk. Did a lot of site analysis and no, it is not a good weather... either too cold or too sunny to take a picture and my photos turn out ugly except a few as I was snapping at everything I could see. in other words,kiasu!
Had a good bonding with my architecture friends! Was planning to study (nerd!) but for the whole night, we were playing pool (yay!) and mafia. Mafia was fun especially the "defending yourself" part.... esp when I fooled everyone with my bullshitting skills. But its all psychology, people!
My no-life lecturer gave us two assignments which is stupidly needed to be handed in on this wed. Took a fucking 3 hours to have a perfect 10cm by 10cm images and foamcores and its 1130pm now. Havent do any site analysis - so someone please shoot me!
***
Went to ying thai on sunday! the food is fantastic and I am kinda proud with myself with one scoop of rice, a bit of this and that. Had san churros for desert and mimi, poor him, had to finish it all.
***
My classes for this semester sucks. Esp 3 days of early classes out of 4.
***
I wonder how those people could eat 500 calories per day. I wish I have a strong willpower to do that but I will grow as a scary cranky monster. Nah, in the meantime, 1200 calories is good enough.
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment