Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Salp Seminar and other blablaness

I am emotionally drained, tired, exhausted every single day including weekends.
In the moment,I hate architecture because I am struggling every week to crack my heads over a connection.
Almost every night, I will pull an all-nighter but the results didnt pay eventually.
Oh and guess what, I had just passed for every assignment i.e. 2.5/5.
this sucks because I am not a technical person.
the main thing is : it is going to look beautiful and who cares about the connections and frame.
why dont make our life easier to have simple connections that we learn from construction.
damn

oh i am so whiny.
gonna sleep early and have some thoughts.
hopefully something will motivates me but
its hard
especially when i hate architecture in the moment.

oh btw i learn some great tips in the salp seminar.
i think it is the best seminar ever.
usually i will be dozing off to sleep but the motivational speaker is full of enthusiasm, confidence and funnnn!

1. when someone gives u a bad/lame idea,
Smile and say,"What else?" and sht up.
People tend to say "good idea but ..." but this will only add more troublesome as the person is so enthusiastic about his idea.

2. be specific when you praise someone.
as in not just say good job but good job in producing the powerpoint or somethin.
this is so important.

3. when u reject someone's idea, u reject the person.

4. Ask them. Dont assume.

ZZZ

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent posting and very good blog.
Have a nice week.

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies