I am supposed to be in uni in an hour and I havent bathe but whatever, Science and services is not the most interesting thing in the world.
Eventhough my friendster is dead, it is still infested with stupid sexy or in other words, "wuliao" pictures from strangers. so kepo this people, lol! anyway, i created that account when i was 16, i think, still childish and ignorant about the world and was a friendster geek until facebook came along.
look at my OMG-CRINGE profile
Eventhough my friendster is dead, it is still infested with stupid sexy or in other words, "wuliao" pictures from strangers. so kepo this people, lol! anyway, i created that account when i was 16, i think, still childish and ignorant about the world and was a friendster geek until facebook came along.
look at my OMG-CRINGE profile
- Schools (Other):
- College/University:
Melbourne University, Attended 2007 - Present, Bachelor's Degree, Architecture
- Occupation:
not applicable
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Favorite Books:
Dolly. Nonno. Self-help. Psychology-related. BodyLanguage. D.I.Y. Architecture. Design-related.
- Favorite Movies:
ALL HORROR! WhiteChicks. BORAT. UndercoverBrother. WhenAManLovesAWoman. TheNotebook.
- Favorite Music:
Rock. 80's. NewAge. Techno. Trance. no, i am not possessed by Ah Beng!!!
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Zodiac Sign:
Libra
- About Me:
my mom is wonderwoman and my dad is patrick.
i bet my profile-then was even more cringe-worthy than this. this was a more tone down childish profile but i admit it is still childish. and, omg. i cant believe i used to like trance and techno and completed with an anti- ah beng commentary somemore. and nobody notice the barney and powerpuff girls. lol. about that, it was "for fun." how fun... not!
anyway the best part of the friendster is the testimonial! i love reading the testimonials because it never failed making me to laugh, smile or even a slight chuckle because i cant believe i was like that in past. but sadly, it happened.... lalalaaa.... i wish i could copy and paste this testimonial to somewhere... i know pretty sad right, but i am going to close my account soon.
to sum up, i was the daring, open-minded, crazy girl in high school and lovessssssss pink! that colour is horrendous right now, like fuckin ew. Only bubblegum princess loves pink! my teenagehood was pretty easy going eventhough i still complained then. haha. because, all i have to do is school, tuition, go out and thats all. sigh. i miss those times.
*****anyway the best part of the friendster is the testimonial! i love reading the testimonials because it never failed making me to laugh, smile or even a slight chuckle because i cant believe i was like that in past. but sadly, it happened.... lalalaaa.... i wish i could copy and paste this testimonial to somewhere... i know pretty sad right, but i am going to close my account soon.
to sum up, i was the daring, open-minded, crazy girl in high school and lovessssssss pink! that colour is horrendous right now, like fuckin ew. Only bubblegum princess loves pink! my teenagehood was pretty easy going eventhough i still complained then. haha. because, all i have to do is school, tuition, go out and thats all. sigh. i miss those times.
Science and services is in two days. God knows what chapter I am in and the progress i made is terrible. Four chapters of 60 pages to go and i havent do the past year exam yet!
******
Eventhough, I am fat... boohooohoo. kidding, I am beginning to love my body and its shape.
And believe it or not, its between a pear and hourglass shape ( shy!) and i know, some days, i felt either like a fat cow.... mooo! or feminine. and the greatest thing about this body shape, I love my boobs and stomach but I have very very generous amount of thighs which I am very concious of.
Thats why I will never any short skirt by itself. But the sad thing is, I have very long legs which I know many girls will love to show it off but I dont think you will see me wearing a miniskirt in the future unless I weigh at most 120 pounds or below.
I used to hate my boobies... wonder why they are so huge.... ok its a C-cup and its the biggest among my sister and mom. But, it comes with the best gift : the stomach. Eventhough I am so fat in the moment, the fat tends to focus on my boobs and thighs and also, arms(grrr!), the lower part of the tummy.and also,but my stomach and my face will be slimmer within a few days of eating healthily. And this really made me miss my old stomach in high school which is somehow flat with obvious abs and hipbone because it is the last body part where i gained weight.
But now, theres one tyer - more disgusting in appearance when i sit down. Which I gonna make it gone by the following year as a holiday resolution.
ps. i was so sasak with my out of control hair.... so i cut it myself.
check it out in my facebook
btw was looking at my teacher's wedding photos.... big wedding dress is tacky and so is pictures taken in studio. natural landscape is the best laaaaaaaaaa. no need to photoshop somemore. and sorry the groom and i must lose weight for the wedding day if we were fat. lol.
taaaaaa....time to study
No comments:
Post a Comment