Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Monday, March 16, 2009

LMS Haywire

Peter Raisbeck : (Am I) Good, ugly or bad?
Anonymous: Ugly !
Peter Raisbeck : Thanks for the comment
Fu : If i say you (Peter Raisbeck) are good will you bought me a coffee?
You are totally a funny guy, dude!!
Bad or ugly? not too bad, not too ugly............ =_=
Anonymous : You(Peter Raisbeck) look hot at the episode 46: trash and treasure's video!
Anonymous : Fu, I want a coffee from you!
Piers : more like a pimp
Anonymous:Rather fun and funny, makes the 2hr lectures livelier.
Anonymous: suck up.
Anonymous:To each their own.
Anonmymous: vomit

I was one of them. But which one?

fyi peter raisbeck is my lecturer.

No comments:

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies