Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

what if?

yes, i am doing anything i could to avoid structural systems.

i always dream of having my own architecture firm and hopefully, it would be world- renowned and it was one of my lifetime goal since high school.

The other option was to get married with 5 kids. kidding.
Marriage is an another issue. Or maybe, let me think that again in another ten years.

When I did my research on architecture firms, I always notice that there would be a clean-cut office-reinforced atmosphere. The meeting rooms for the clients would consist a table and few chairs surrounded by glass panels walls and as those area which would not be seen by the "outsiders" i.e. the clients, the work area would have these rows of tables cluttered with papers, papers and more papers. Its nothing short of clutters and chaos. I can see the logic behind this but I want my architecture firm to portray my personality and the type of aesthetics i am going for i.e. 95% fun and 5% exploration. everyone who experiences the space would be a child again, exploring the spaces and basically having fun and more fun.

I know this idea sounds so utopia but who knows.

So basically, the idea I had for the architecture firm would be 95% fun and 5% exploration.
The next idea for the architecture firm is instead of having a little kitchen at the back of the office like any office would, why not have a little cafe or a lounge area completed with coffee machine and candy-coloured furniture - think lollipops and jelly. These area would be the meeting area with the clients and chill-out area for the employees and myself.

Of course, it would not be completed without swings, slides, astroturf etc.

Excited to the max.


others:

25th nov structure system exam. boohoo.
1st dec fleetwood mac at melbourne. woohooo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowza you're seeing fleetwood mac?
i am jealous!!

karen
xoxo

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies