Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

updates

1. i think this semester is going to be an awesome one. my classmates are nice eventhough some of them are quite reserved. my tutor who is an old man, is super hilarious and knowledgable. it seems that he knows every single building on every street. and who plays jazz before the class starts?!

2. yes, i got into the studio i have always wanted to do! URBAN RESORTS! HOTELS! BOUTIQUE HOTELS. but there is a twist. HYBRID. yes, we all know what a hybrid is but hybrid and architecture? it seems that classifying a certain architecture as a hybrid is standing on a thin line. And that is what are we going to push until the end of semester. Hmmm.

3.Despite my enthusiasm for this studio, I am just fucking lazy. I need to good kick in the ass. My assignment is due tomorrow. plans, sections, elevations and a model. Progress: zero!

4. Changed room with Jasmine. Anyone who wants to crash over are welcome to do so. It. just. seems. so. spacious.

5. I lost the fucking house key. $3000 down the drain. Did I mentioned that the key went down the drain as well? I felt so guilty as the key could pay one of my semester subjects. Guess, I need to fork out that one myself. But how could I convince my mom to give me the sum of money from Brunei unsuspiciously? Hmmmm.

6. (yay!) mummy is coming to Melbourne during the second week of September break (yay!)

7. ( double yay! ) who lost 27.4kg? ME! in your faces, bitches!

No comments:

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies