Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beginning of Slavery and Blablaness

Tomoro, in fact in 15 hours, the slavery starts and hopefully I would enjoy every minute or seconds I have right now so I wont regret later on. My house is cleann not sparkingly clean and hope she doesnt notice the glass or the dustiful architrave of the door. Andddd, it will be maintained in that way until fridayyy.

I havent finished everything yet like my presentation for construction technology - cos i am such a lazy pigass and a drawing about scale. Wat is a scale? You tell me.

Anyway i think i am going to do as much as possible until 12am tonight and seek for answer in uni tomorrow. It is not that i wanna do stuff very last minute but i have no idea what to expect as the report he explained to us is kinda vague. So screw it.

Anyway i shall spend less time blogging but more studying and stuff that are more productive
soooo ciao bitches!

No comments:

À propos de moi

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
limtehobo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

trackies