Theres a lot a lot a lot of thoughts going on right now.
Thoughts about friends
Thoughts about uni
Thoughts about a guy
Thoughts about my aunt coming over to melbourne
Thoughts about my house that need to be cleaned up before my aunt reach melbourne
I just dont know why eventhough i feel the stress but i admit that i am still calm.
I feel like going out tomorrow for a drink.... yes an alcoholic drink in the afternoon to chill out.
And hopefully i could clean up the place by tomorrow as monday will be the day of slavery starts.
Remember in a few post down, theres was a post about my rants about a friend of mine. Well, we are ok in the meantime but we were not as close as before. Sometimes i miss him yet I wanted to remain in that way. I felt that it is soooooo much better to keep it that way so we dont fight that often. Fight verbally if you ask.
ok.... so i had became miss little opinionated. I have to for the fucking sake of architecture. But do es this have to cost a friendship? Now, i am having second thoughts. Its hard after you are trained to be criticize about anything and everything especially if you want to do well in architecture. Criticize, criticize and criticize!
I thought if you are a good friend with somebody, you are welcomed to be yourself. Infact, the person will like you as you are. You are allowed to voice your opinion, you know each other likes and dislikes.... you know what i meant. Unfortunately, i was wrong!
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment