quote of the day :
Mom : Your boobs are so big... like spotlight.
Me : urm..... what theee
I am working on a "super super big" post in the moment... which explains the absence of any updated post.
I am back in Brunei for approximately a week now. Catching up with some friends and doing the usual stuff we used to do. Dinner and limteh/pool/movies. Well nothing to expect here because Brunei is capital city of Boring! The mocktails are 5 dollars. The mochas are 4 dollars. And I paid a dollar extra less with better quality beans and taste.
Went to Excapade yesterday. Met few different gangs of St. Andrew's there. Everyone still look the same except a friend who I hadn't seen him for approximately two years. and omfg he asked me out which I am not really keen. But i decided that he is nothing else but bored. hahaha. better to live in denial right.
The food sucks my balls if I have a pair because the food are so terrible. Cold unagi with not crunchy fried tempura. But, the company was good. Lots of chatting, laughing, poking fun of each other... was their victim for a moment for the diarhoea moments and thai hahahha. but damn i wished i recharge my camera's battery as it went dead before the dinner started. So this explains why I have no pictures at all but pictures are waiting to be uploaded into facebook... ( urmm... tiffany?)
Went to Q-lap mall to watch a movie. And damn, the escalator is sooo soooo wrong. You have to walk from one end to the another at each freaking level. Stupid architects! But the movie started at 1140 which aint no good for my protective mother and her constant calling and nagging so we ended up at auliat...pronounce as 'ole' nice environment but the drinks are expensive and very little choice. oh besides, i think the q-lap mall is "dirty" because the islam verses were played constantly eventhough it is almost midnight and deserted.
most of my friends will be leaving for singapore and kl soon soooo i guess, i will be stuck at home but nvm la, i am waiting my sister's arrival on the 15th. weeeeeee.... i miss her so much laaaaaaaaa!
p.s. gulp! results in two days!
Vivez votre vie comme si vous étiez le réalisateur et l'acteur de votre histoire, le film.
Badge Facebook
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment